The overall work plan of the project will be structured as follows:
Activity 1: Research on Technical Solutions.
• Research, selection and evaluation of videogames identifying their educational potential .
• Research, selection and evaluation of multimedia materials identifying their educational potential.
• Development of online tutorial for the effective use of the selected tools, addressed to teachers so as to organize workshops with them on the use of new multimedia interactive technologies, focusing in particular on their potential to create a learning environment characterised by interaction, immersion and simulation.
Activity 2 Creation of a transnational network and identification of target groups
• Creation of a transnational network of teachers interested on using videogames and multimedia in their lessons at least 24 teachers for partner (involving at least 2 schools in each country).
• Identification of 240 students for each partner (involving at least 2 schools in each country).
Activity 3 Testing and experimenting
• Workshops with teachers based on focusing the exploitation of the educational potential of Multimedia and Videogames using the online tutorial, the videogames and multimedia materials selected.
Activity 4 National and transnational competition
• To select a group for partner and to organize transnational competitions with the students during the lessons using the selected materials and the new methodology
• Transnational face to face competitions during the learning/training/teaching activity.
Activity 5 Evaluation
• Analysing the results of using multimedia and videogames in lessons and develop a transnational report about the use of multimedia and videogames games in lessons highlighting points of strength and weaknesses.
Activity 6 Dissemination
A common dissemination plan will be define, to ensure an effective and constant promotion of the project. A common visual identity (e.g. logo, brochure etc.) will be developed and agreed upon within the project partnership. The dissemination strategy will identify the target groups to be addressed and the most appropriate strategies and means of communication to reach them.